Checklist for Office Visits
Consider these prior to making your office visit
- Insurance card (with policy holders information)
- Date of birth of policy holder
- Social security number of policy holder
- Referral from primary care physician (if necessary)
- Drivers license or photo ID
- X-rays and other studies such as MRI’s, CT scans, bone scans, etc. with corresponding reports of the area(s) pertaining to your office visit.
- Any other information regarding your injury that would assist the physician or expedite your claim.
- A list of the medications you are taking along with the strength and dose.
- The name and phone number of an emergency contact other than someone who resides with you.
- If the patient is a minor (person under the age of 18) they must be accompanied by a legal guardian or have written permission by their legal guardian to be treated.